Re Alexander Matthew Margaret Robertson Thomas Matthew

  • cordinerbilly
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2007
      Have information on above people from Old Kirkyard Peterhead
      Regards
      Billy
    • chickcorbybred
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2007
        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "cordinerbilly"
        <billy.cordiner@...> wrote:

        > Have information on above people from Old Kirkyard Peterhead
        > Regards
        > Billy

        Hi Billy, I bellieve Alexander died 29/5/1863 and Margaret died
        30/1/1864 both at 11 Seagate Peterhead. Thomas a shipbuilder widower
        of Elspet Smith died 16/10/1891. Thomas registered his mothers
        death, while my gt grandfather {Robertson Mathew} registered
        Alexander's death. The surname is spelt with 1 and 2 T's, there was
        a sister Maragret Mathew born approx 1830 I am trying to find any
        other siblings but found nothing in Scotlands People. Did the family
        not register anything? Although Margaret Robertson appears to have
        come from St Fergus. This is really getting to me I've been trying
        for three years and still don't know where and when my gt
        grandfather was born, even tried the LDS with no success.
        Sorry for going on I'll just have to keep trying,and if you
        could let me have what information you have I would be grateful.
        Thanks Chick Mathew
      • chickcorbybred
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26, 2007