METHODIST RECORDS

  • ugiepark1
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2007
      For Mary Barnes

      Mary,
      The Peterhead Methodist Church Records are held at the Aberdeen
      City Archives. I understand that these include baptismal registers 1815
      to 1992.
      You would have to contact them to find out exactly which location
      has these records, because they have various physical locations where
      records are kept. (It's not just one central repository).

      Alex Ritchie
    • Mary Barnes
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 24, 2007
        Thanks to both Alex and Anne for your help. I now have two places to
        look. Next time I'm going to visit Scotland, I'll contact both the
        Aberdeen City Archives and the National Archives in Edinburgh in
        advance, and arrange to consult the relevant records.

        Mary