family of William Yule, b. 1846

  • magyule777
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 17, 2007
      I've got some more recent information on the descendants of my g-
      grandfather's brother. John YUle b. 1843 married Jane Cowe had 6
      children, one of which was Duncan Campbell Yule b. 8, Nov. 1872 in
      Longside. they seemed to go from Peterhead to Longside and back again.
      Duncan married Jessie (haven't found maiden name) and they had 2 sons,
      Alex John Yule b. 1899 in Peterhead and Charles S Yule b. 1901 also in
      Peterhead. These two sons would have been cousins to my father, William
      Alan Yule b. 1908 in Indianapolis Indiana. Everyone seemed to be named
      either William or John so I'm hoping Duncan might stand out a bit.
      Thanks,
      Maggi
    • Kenmalley4@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 17, 2007
        Duncan Campbell b.8 Nov 1872 Longside d.5 Apr 1948 Peterhead wed Jessie
        Rennie b.1873 Peterhead d.13 Jul 1934 Peterhead is that the couple your looking
        for?
        Contact me direct for further information
        regards Kenny

      • magyule777
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2007
          I've gotten some help with this but I know there are Yules out there
          that know more.
          My g- grandfather William Yule had a brother, John borm 1843, who
          stayed in Scotland. His wife was Jane Cowe and their children were...
          John b.1868
          William b.1868
          Duncan b. 1873
          Jane b. 1875
          George b.1878
          Eliza b.1880
          Anything about who they married or what they did for work would be of
          interest.
          I did get information about Duncan already.
          Thanks,
          Maggi
        • Kenmalley4@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 4, 2007
            Hi Maggie I have information on the couple you mentioned John b.25 Jun 1842
            Peterhead wed Jane Cowie ( not Cowe ) b.1843 Longside d.16 Aug 1893 Longside
            ( Green of Rora )on 6 Jul 1867 Longside.Not a direct line of ours
            Contact me of list so as can send reports on their 6 children
            regards Kenny
            _kenmalley4@..._ (mailto:kenmalley4@...)