Re: [Peterhead] website photo question

  • MARGIE DAVIDSON
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2007
      Shona,

      Surprised you received no reply as this query has already been pased to me emananting from a gentleman in Aberdeen who was also related to Andrew Duthie. As a result, he attended a presenation in the village hall that featured a number of old photgraphs and postcards- email me off list and I will give you all the information I have

      Margie