website photo question

  • Shona
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2007
      I have tried unsuccessfully on several occasions to email the webmaster
      at www.crudenbay.org.uk regarding a photo but each time it is returned
      as mail failure.The picture is in the gallery in the olden days
      section. It is the one of the fisherman sitting down surrounded by
      children etc.I'm certain the man in the picture is my great grandfather
      Andrew Duthie who lived in Cruden Bay till his death in 1927.All I want
      to know is if anybody knows when the photo was taken and if there are
      any names of the people in the photo.I tried emailing the editor at the
      Buchan Observor but got no reply.This has been puzzling me for ages!I
      was wondering if there is anyone out there who can help me?

      Regards, Shona
    • MARGIE DAVIDSON
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1 3:47 AM
        Shona,

        Surprised you received no reply as this query has already been pased to me emananting from a gentleman in Aberdeen who was also related to Andrew Duthie. As a result, he attended a presenation in the village hall that featured a number of old photgraphs and postcards- email me off list and I will give you all the information I have

        Margie