Birkett family

  • alan676561
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23 9:21 AM
      Can anybody help me with tracing any relatives I may have in Peterhead.
      My Dad who is 88 was raised in Peterhead,and used to as a boy deliver
      newspapers to the prison there.Hope fully there are some relatives
      still there who may get in touch ...Many thanks..Fathers name is David
      Birkett
    • Henderson, Roy
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23 1:37 PM
        I can remember Birketts who lived in Forman Drive back in the 60s. Father was either Harold or Tommy I think.