James KEITH (1696-c1753)

  • R.C. Prewitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007
      Looking for info on James KEITH, b. Peterhead 1696, son of Robert of
      Peterhead Parish, son of Alexander of Pittendrum in Pitsligo Parish(?).
      James fought in Jacobite uprising of 1715, and fled to Virginia about
      1719, where he became a minister and died 1751. I have info on some
      descendants, but looking for info on his ancestors. I am a new member,
      and this is my first post. Any help will be appreciated. Bob in Texas.