Re: [Peterhead] Re: Peddie

  • Henderson, Roy
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
      I'll find out for you tomorrow; a girl I know is quite friendly with Michelle. I don't actually know her myself, it was Richard I knew.

      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Henderson, Roy"
        <roy.henderson@...> wrote:

        > I'll find out for you tomorrow; a girl I know is quite friendly
        with Michelle. I don't actually know her myself, it was Richard I
        knew.

        Thank you for all your help
      • Anne
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 19, 2007
          The only Michelle in that street is a Michelle Girling living at No.
          69 Forman Drive.

          Anne

          -- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Arf" <ellenworley@...> wrote:

          > --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Henderson, Roy"
          > <roy.henderson@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I'll find out for you tomorrow; a girl I know is quite friendly
          > with Michelle. I don't actually know her myself, it was Richard I
          > knew.

        • Henderson, Roy
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 19, 2007
            I can confirm that is Michelle Peddie.

            -- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Peterhead%40yahoogroups.com> , "Arf" <ellenworley@...> wrote:

            > --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Peterhead%40yahoogroups.com> , "Henderson, Roy"
            > <roy.henderson@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I'll find out for you tomorrow; a girl I know is quite friendly
            > with Michelle. I don't actually know her myself, it was Richard I
            > knew.

          • MARGIE DAVIDSON
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 21, 2007
              Michelle Girling and Michelle Peddie are one and the same - Michelle works as an administrator in the Central School in Peterhead. I taught her daughter- now married with family. Guess that means I am growing old!

              Margie