Re: Peddie

  • Arf
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Henderson, Roy" <roy.henderson@...>
      wrote:

      > Did your uncle by any chance die aged about 48 following knee surgery?
      He was a Prison Warder if I recall correctly.

      > I had a Richard Peddie in my class at school. I am sure he had a
      sister Michelle. They lived in Forman Drive.

      > Is that the right family?

      herein. If you are not the intended recipient,
      > please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to
      others. Also please notify the sender by
      > replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. The
      sender totally disclaims, and will not
      > accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use, or
      the consequences of any unauthorized use,
      > of this communication or message.
      >

      > CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION
      >
      > The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential,
      and protected from disclosure.
      > This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed
      herein. If you are not the intended recipient,
      > please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to
      others. Also please notify the sender by
      > replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. The
      sender totally disclaims, and will not
      > accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use, or
      the consequences of any unauthorized use,
      > of this communication or message.

      Yes! Are they still around? I heard Michael had an auto shop in
      fraserburgh.
    • Henderson, Roy
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
        As far as I know:

        1) Richard is no longer in Petehead.
        2) Michelle lives in Forman Drive with her husband. They may live in her mother's house.
        3) Michael apparently does have a car shop in Fraserburgh.
        4) Diane may now be living in Glasgow.

        Your best contact point looks like being Michelle.

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
          <roy.henderson@...> wrote:

          > As far as I know:
          >
          > 1) Richard is no longer in Petehead.
          > 2) Michelle lives in Forman Drive with her husband. They may live
          in her mother's house.
          > 3) Michael apparently does have a car shop in Fraserburgh.
          > 4) Diane may now be living in Glasgow.
          >
          > Your best contact point looks like being Michelle.

          Thank you for all of this information. It has been very helpful. Do
          you happen to know if Gladys (their mother) is still alive? And
          would you have any idea what Michelle's married name might be? Also
          Patricia is the youngest child do we know what happened to her?

          Thank you again so much!!
        • Henderson, Roy
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
            I'll find out for you tomorrow; a girl I know is quite friendly with Michelle. I don't actually know her myself, it was Richard I knew.

            > 2) Michelle lives in Forman Drive with her husband. They may live
            in her mother's house.
            > 3) Michael apparently does have a car shop in Fraserburgh.
            > 4) Diane may now be living in Glasgow.
            >
            > Your best contact point looks like being Michelle.

            40yahoogroups.com> Peterhead@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Peterhead%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:Peterhead%
            40yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
              <roy.henderson@...> wrote:

              > I'll find out for you tomorrow; a girl I know is quite friendly
              with Michelle. I don't actually know her myself, it was Richard I
              knew.

              Thank you for all your help
            • Anne
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 19, 2007
                The only Michelle in that street is a Michelle Girling living at No.
                69 Forman Drive.

                Anne

                -- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Arf" <ellenworley@...> wrote:

                > --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Henderson, Roy"
                > <roy.henderson@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I'll find out for you tomorrow; a girl I know is quite friendly
                > with Michelle. I don't actually know her myself, it was Richard I
                > knew.

              • Henderson, Roy
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 19, 2007
                  I can confirm that is Michelle Peddie.

                  -- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Peterhead%40yahoogroups.com> , "Arf" <ellenworley@...> wrote:

                  > --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Peterhead%40yahoogroups.com> , "Henderson, Roy"
                  > <roy.henderson@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I'll find out for you tomorrow; a girl I know is quite friendly
                  > with Michelle. I don't actually know her myself, it was Richard I
                  > knew.

                • MARGIE DAVIDSON
                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 21, 2007
                    Michelle Girling and Michelle Peddie are one and the same - Michelle works as an administrator in the Central School in Peterhead. I taught her daughter- now married with family. Guess that means I am growing old!

                    Margie