Peddie

  • Arf
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
      I am looking for my Mother's brother's children. My uncle was Peter
      Richard Duncan Peddie. He had 5 children Richard, Michael, Michelle,
      Diane & Patricia. All born in Peterhead as was there father and his
      siblings.

      My aunt was born Williamina King Lyon Maitland Peddie, then George
      Duncan Peddie, then my mother Ivy Peddie, then Peter Richard Duncan
      Peddie and lastly Robert Forman Peddie Jr.

      If anyone knows any informantion please respond.
    • Henderson, Roy
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
        Did your uncle by any chance die aged about 48 following knee surgery? He was a Prison Warder if I recall correctly.

        I had a Richard Peddie in my class at school. I am sure he had a sister Michelle. They lived in Forman Drive.

        Is that the right family?

        I am looking for my Mother's brother's children. My uncle was Peter
        Richard Duncan Peddie. He had 5 children Richard, Michael, Michelle,
        Diane & Patricia. All born in Peterhead as was there father and his
        siblings.

        My aunt was born Williamina King Lyon Maitland Peddie, then George
        Duncan Peddie, then my mother Ivy Peddie, then Peter Richard Duncan
        Peddie and lastly Robert Forman Peddie Jr.

        If anyone knows any informantion please respond.

        CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION

        of this communication or message.

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
          --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Henderson, Roy"
          <roy.henderson@...> wrote:

          > Did your uncle by any chance die aged about 48 following knee
          surgery? He was a Prison Warder if I recall correctly.

          > I had a Richard Peddie in my class at school. I am sure he had a
          sister Michelle. They lived in Forman Drive.

          > Is that the right family?

          confidential, and protected from disclosure.
          > This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed
          herein. If you are not the intended recipient,
          > please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to
          others. Also please notify the sender by
          > replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. The
          sender totally disclaims, and will not
          > accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use,
          or the consequences of any unauthorized use,
          > of this communication or message.
          >

          > CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED COMMUNICATION
          >
          > The information contained in this message is privileged,
          confidential, and protected from disclosure.
          > This message is intended for the individual or entity addressed
          herein. If you are not the intended recipient,
          > please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to
          others. Also please notify the sender by
          > replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. The
          sender totally disclaims, and will not
          > accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use,
          or the consequences of any unauthorized use,
          > of this communication or message.

          Yes! Are they still there? I think Richard was looking for us at one
          point, but the email address I had was no longer working.
        • Arf
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
            wrote:

            > Did your uncle by any chance die aged about 48 following knee surgery?
            He was a Prison Warder if I recall correctly.

            > I had a Richard Peddie in my class at school. I am sure he had a
            sister Michelle. They lived in Forman Drive.

            > Is that the right family?

            Yes! Are they still around? I heard Michael had an auto shop in
            fraserburgh.
          • Henderson, Roy
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
              As far as I know:

              1) Richard is no longer in Petehead.
              2) Michelle lives in Forman Drive with her husband. They may live in her mother's house.
              3) Michael apparently does have a car shop in Fraserburgh.
              4) Diane may now be living in Glasgow.

              Your best contact point looks like being Michelle.

              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
                <roy.henderson@...> wrote:

                > As far as I know:
                >
                > 1) Richard is no longer in Petehead.
                > 2) Michelle lives in Forman Drive with her husband. They may live
                in her mother's house.
                > 3) Michael apparently does have a car shop in Fraserburgh.
                > 4) Diane may now be living in Glasgow.
                >
                > Your best contact point looks like being Michelle.

                Thank you for all of this information. It has been very helpful. Do
                you happen to know if Gladys (their mother) is still alive? And
                would you have any idea what Michelle's married name might be? Also
                Patricia is the youngest child do we know what happened to her?

                Thank you again so much!!
              • Henderson, Roy
                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
                  I'll find out for you tomorrow; a girl I know is quite friendly with Michelle. I don't actually know her myself, it was Richard I knew.

                  > 2) Michelle lives in Forman Drive with her husband. They may live
                  in her mother's house.
                  > 3) Michael apparently does have a car shop in Fraserburgh.
                  > 4) Diane may now be living in Glasgow.
                  >
                  > Your best contact point looks like being Michelle.

                  40yahoogroups.com> Peterhead@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Peterhead%40yahoogroups.com> <mailto:Peterhead%
                  40yahoogroups.com>

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jun 18, 2007
                    <roy.henderson@...> wrote:

                    > I'll find out for you tomorrow; a girl I know is quite friendly
                    with Michelle. I don't actually know her myself, it was Richard I
                    knew.

                    Thank you for all your help
                  • Anne
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jun 19, 2007
                      The only Michelle in that street is a Michelle Girling living at No.
                      69 Forman Drive.

                      Anne

                      -- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Arf" <ellenworley@...> wrote:

                      > --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Henderson, Roy"
                      > <roy.henderson@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I'll find out for you tomorrow; a girl I know is quite friendly
                      > with Michelle. I don't actually know her myself, it was Richard I
                      > knew.

                    • Henderson, Roy
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jun 19, 2007
                        I can confirm that is Michelle Peddie.

                        -- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Peterhead%40yahoogroups.com> , "Arf" <ellenworley@...> wrote:

                        > --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Peterhead%40yahoogroups.com> , "Henderson, Roy"
                        > <roy.henderson@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I'll find out for you tomorrow; a girl I know is quite friendly
                        > with Michelle. I don't actually know her myself, it was Richard I
                        > knew.

                      • MARGIE DAVIDSON
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jun 21, 2007
                          Michelle Girling and Michelle Peddie are one and the same - Michelle works as an administrator in the Central School in Peterhead. I taught her daughter- now married with family. Guess that means I am growing old!

                          Margie