Re: [Peterhead] JOHN BIRNIE/JANE GEARY

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2007
      Thank you Alex. I have to agree with your educated guess. There was another
      Birnie researcher attempting to put John Birnie as the son of Alexander
      Birnie & Margaret Findlater. My investigations were to prove that this was
      incorrect & that John was the son of Robert Birnie & Jane Geary.

      I suppose Alexander Birnie & Robert Birnie could have been related
      (brothers/ cousins) but of course cannot prove this as there are no source
      documents available for that time span.

      Cheers,
      Linda Adam