Fw: [Peterhead] Re: Lair Info

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2007
      Hi Roy & Colin,

      The cemetery for Lairs E175 & E176 is the Old Kirkyard. I located the
      information on the Peterhead web-site.

      Can I contact the Aburthnott Museum in Peterhead by e-mail to check their
      grave listings?

      Cheers,
      Linda

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2007
        Yes -- there's a web page under aberdeenshire.gov.uk Linda for the
        Peterhead Registrar which gives contact details.

        Come back if you need any further assistance ...