Re: Lair Info

  • roy_henderson_1955
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2007
      Hi Linda,

      Which cemetery are you referring to?

      There are 4 in Peterhead:

      1) The Old Kirkyard -- contains the oldest graves
      2) Constitution Street -- still quite active but no lairs available
      3) Balmoor -- I don't know if there are any lairs still available
      4) "The newest one" -- sorry, but my mind has gone blank and I can't
      think of the name of it. It's located just behind Robert Mackie's
      Funeral Hall and is where all new lairs are allocated.

      Regards,

      Roy

      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Adam" <taadam@...> wrote:

      > Hello list,
      >
      > Would there be a member who could provide me with details from
      Lairs E175 &
      > E176. The surname should be BIRNIE.
      >
      > With thanks,
      > Linda Adam
      > Ontario, Canada

    • roy_henderson_1955
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2007
        The newest one is The Grange and dates from 1992.

        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "roy_henderson_1955"