RE: [Peterhead] Lair Info

  • colin collie
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 13, 2007
      Hi
      If you contact the Aburthnott Museum in Peterhead they have a disc with all
      the graves on it so they should be able to help.
      Colin

      >From: "Linda Adam" <taadam@...>
      >To: <peterhead@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [Peterhead] Lair Info
      >Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:37:20 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
      >
      >Hello list,
      >
      >Would there be a member who could provide me with details from Lairs E175 &
      >E176. The surname should be BIRNIE.
      >
      >With thanks,
      >Linda Adam
      >Ontario, Canada

    • roy_henderson_1955
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13, 2007
        Hi Linda,

        Which cemetery are you referring to?

        There are 4 in Peterhead:

        1) The Old Kirkyard -- contains the oldest graves
        2) Constitution Street -- still quite active but no lairs available
        3) Balmoor -- I don't know if there are any lairs still available
        4) "The newest one" -- sorry, but my mind has gone blank and I can't
        think of the name of it. It's located just behind Robert Mackie's
        Funeral Hall and is where all new lairs are allocated.

        Regards,

        Roy

        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Adam" <taadam@...> wrote:

        > Hello list,
        >
        > Would there be a member who could provide me with details from
        Lairs E175 &
        > E176. The surname should be BIRNIE.
        >
        > With thanks,
        > Linda Adam
        > Ontario, Canada

      • roy_henderson_1955
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13, 2007
          The newest one is The Grange and dates from 1992.

          --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "roy_henderson_1955"