Lair Info

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 12 1:37 PM
      Hello list,

      Would there be a member who could provide me with details from Lairs E175 &
      E176. The surname should be BIRNIE.

      With thanks,
      Linda Adam
      Ontario, Canada

    • colin collie
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 13 3:59 AM
        Hi
        If you contact the Aburthnott Museum in Peterhead they have a disc with all
        the graves on it so they should be able to help.
        Colin

        >From: "Linda Adam" <taadam@...>
        >To: <peterhead@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: [Peterhead] Lair Info
        >Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 16:37:20 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
        >
        >Hello list,
        >
        >Would there be a member who could provide me with details from Lairs E175 &
        >E176. The surname should be BIRNIE.
        >
        >With thanks,
        >Linda Adam
        >Ontario, Canada

      • roy_henderson_1955
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 13 4:16 AM
          Hi Linda,

          Which cemetery are you referring to?

          There are 4 in Peterhead:

          1) The Old Kirkyard -- contains the oldest graves
          2) Constitution Street -- still quite active but no lairs available
          3) Balmoor -- I don't know if there are any lairs still available
          4) "The newest one" -- sorry, but my mind has gone blank and I can't
          think of the name of it. It's located just behind Robert Mackie's
          Funeral Hall and is where all new lairs are allocated.

          Regards,

          Roy

          --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Adam" <taadam@...> wrote:

          > Hello list,
          >
          > Would there be a member who could provide me with details from
          Lairs E175 &
          > E176. The surname should be BIRNIE.
          >
          > With thanks,
          > Linda Adam
          > Ontario, Canada

        • roy_henderson_1955
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 13 6:46 AM
            The newest one is The Grange and dates from 1992.

            --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "roy_henderson_1955"