My family

  • margaret339587
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2007
      Hi there

      This is my first post, although I have been watching this site for a
      while and I wonder if anyone out there is related to me. Family as
      follows:- dates are either shaky or non-existant!
      Parents: Margaret Bruce b. Peterhead Arthur G McGregor b. Keith
      GPts:- Thomas Bruce b. Buchanhave Margaret Chisholm b. Old Machar
      GGPts:- Peter Bruce Barbara Buchan / John Chishom Margaret Watson.
      Granda Tam was the youngest of twelve so I guess there are a few folk
      out there who are related, please get in touch if you are.
      Regards
      Maggie