Marks, Jessimans and Morgans

  • smithonian2
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2007
      Seeking to chat with relatives of these last names around Cruden,
      Peterhead, Slain and Longside areas as well as Cairnie Parish ....

      In particular John Mark married Isobel Jamieson - who is Isobel and her
      family and who is Johns family with exception of their son James I know
      wh married Janet Jessiman and 2cnd Janet Ewan. Who are these women's
      families.

      To James and Janet Ewan were born Alexander Jessiman who married Mary
      Morgan - from whom I descend from their son Arthur....

      Thanks
      Sherri