Re: Gordon's Mill Hay-Davidson

  • smithonian2
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2007
      ---

      Hi i am not sure as i am just beginning but i have perhaps a Margaret
      Davidson - some say ROBB married to Arthur Morgan Nov 21 Cruden 1835
      and I see you have a Marg married to a Hay?.....I as well have Isabel
      Sangster born May 12 1782 to George Sangstre and Christian Brodie....

      I descend from MARK line of John Mark and Isabel Jamieson who have a
      son James who married Janet Jessiman and then Janet Ewan who had son
      Alexander Jessiman Mark apparently with second wife Nov 1839 who
      marries Marg Mogran........all of Cairnie area in Aberdeen and Ewan
      in INveruie and then Alex and Mary kids born Slain, Cruden, Peterhead
      and Longside...

      Maybe we connect some where ?

      Sherri

      In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, Diana Beatty <mbdjbt@...> wrote:

      > re Davidson Line
      > I am (still) trying to locate an Alexander Davidson, born around
      1790 in the Peterhead area.He may have been married to a Milne or a
      Sangster, but I have nothing definite on that.
      > He had a son, also Alexander, born Jan.15, 1821,Married Jean
      Valentine
      > April 1, 1854 in Ellon, Scotland.
      > She was the daughter of John Valentine and Jean (Henderson)
      Valentine.
      > Can anyone identify with Alexander Davidson?
      > Diana Beatty

      Dinnes=Margaret