Peterhead area Episcopal records

  • Keith Baigrie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2007
      Hi Everyone,

      Is there such a thing as an online database for Peterhead Episcopal BDMs?

      I know there is supposed be such a facility via Aberdeen University Library, but it seems that I can't get access for some reason? There is also I know records stored at ANESFHS but I don't think that is available on line.

      Hope someone can help.

      Keith Baigrie