Re:( Peterhead) Wildgoose

  • Keith Baigrie
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16, 2007
      Hello again Nancy,

      Very sorry, but in my email I didn't give the christian name of that Wildgoose spouse in the James Baigrie/Cullen Marriage, it was "Ann" Wildgoose.

      Keith Baigrie

    • johnwirvine@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 16, 2007
        Keith,

        Picked up on your email to Nancy.

        I'm the one who started off the Wildgoose chase. (see my previous posting)

        James Baigrie and Ann Wildgoose married 3/2/1770 (not 73)

        Children appear to be

        Margaret 1770
        Mary 1773
        James 1776
        Robert 1781
        Anne 1784

        all christened in Cruden

        No clues to Ann's parentage yet, but will keep you posted.

        Regards

        John Irvine

      • Keith Baigrie
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 16, 2007
          Hi John,

          Many thanks for that..those christian names accord with other earlier ones I have. I really do wonder sometimes if I am ever going to unravel all this, before I become one of the names myself...LOL.

          Best wishes,

          Keith Baigrie

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 17, 2007
            Hello John,

            I see there is a likely Ann Wildgoose ( with parentage shown!) on IGI. See http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Search/frameset_search.asp?PAGE=http://www.originsnetwork.com/scotsorigins/RedirectToResult.aspx?ID=1391064

            Good luck!

            Keith

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 17, 2007
              Keith,

              I know about that one but although possible married at 32 and having last
              child at 46 - I find her unlikely - so still seeking more clues

              Thanks for the suggestion

              Regards

              John