Re: Gordon's Mill

  • Denise Tucceri
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2007
      Yes, it's true, Gordons Mill was the name of the Crombie woolen mill. My
      Mum and most of her family worked at Grandholm for years and for a couple of
      years before we left for Canada, we lived just up the street from the little
      foot bridge that crossed the River Don over to Grandholm. It was really sad
      to see it gone when I went home to Aberdeen last summer.

      Free Alerts�: Be smart - let your information find you�!
      http://alerts.live.com/Alerts/Default.aspx