Re: Herd

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13 7:17 PM
      > From: "males" <males@...>
      >
      > HERD
      > Thanks for your reply. I didnt mention that John Thomas and his brothers
      > came to Australia c1880 and married in South Australia. All that I have
      > found on Australian certificates (marriage) is that he was born in
      > Peterhead and was the third son of George.

      That makes it harder. It sounds like you might have to take a chance
      and look through the Peterhead 1861 census, which is available through
      any LDS Family History Centre or if you are a member of the Aberdeen &
      NE Scotland FHS they will do a search and printout (can not remember
      cost).

      Regards, Wade.
    • males
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14 12:54 AM
        Thanks for advice Wade, I am a member of Aberdeen & NE Scotland FHS and may
        contact them.
        Fran
        Western Australia