Re: looking for living kin in Peterhead

  • gillybeanwilson
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 14, 2007
      Hello Roy,

      Small world....

      I've sent a letter of introduction to Kenneth Chisholm of Peterhead.
      Either he is my cousin (by marriage) or he isn't....only his wife
      Elizabeth can confirm that.

      This is fun. I rather wish I had more lost family members to find...

      Gillian

      In Jasper, Alberta

      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "roy_henderson_1955"
      <roy.henderson@...> wrote:

      > Hello again Gillian,
      >
      > I started to actually think about your post this morning. There's
      a K
      > Chisholm who lives in the same street as me who is a retired
      warder.
      > He might well be the chap you are looking for ...
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > Roy
      >
      > --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "gillybeanwilson" <gillybean58@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello All
      > >
      > > My name is Gillian Wilson and I live in Jasper, Alberta, Canada.
      > I'm
      > > searching for the living desendants of my father's sister, and
      my
      > > search has lead me to Peterhead.
      > >
      > > My father, Francis George Smith (George) left Lossiemouth after
      > WWII
      > > and settled in Vancouver where he married, had a family and
      lived
      > > out his life. He was very private and didn't share much about
      his
      > > life in Scotland, but I do know that he had a sister, Eleanor
      Smith