Fw: Seamen's Tickets

  • Isobel Buchan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2007
      This mailing list is available to anyone with an interest or researching ancestors from Peterhead, Aberdeenshire, Scotland. Th
      From: gillybeanwilson
      Date: 10/02/2007 01:27:25 PM
      To: Peterhead@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Peterhead] living kin in Peterhead

      Thank you everyone for all the search suggestions and links.

      I guess my next step is to send a card introducing myself to the
      Chisholms of Peterhead. This is the scary bit because they may not be
      kin, and if they are, they may not appreciate being found.

      Wish me luck

      Gillian

      Messages in this topic (2) Recent Activity
      a.. 1 New Members
      Visit Your Group
      a.. Genealogy
      b.. Genealogy ancestor
      c.. Peterhead
      d.. Scotland genealogy
      e.. Family home
      Y! GeoCities
      Share Photos

      Put your favorite

      photos online.

      Y! Toolbar
      Get it Free!

      easy 1-click access

      to your groups.

      Yahoo! Groups
      Start a group

      in 3 easy steps.

      Connect with others.

      Need to Reply?
      Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar

    • Katrina
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2007
        Hi listers,

        Is anyone able to look up details on Seamen's tickets? If so, I would be
        most appreciative of a look up of my 3x great grandfather's record:

        Geils John 1822 Peterhead 516149

        Kind regards,

        Katrina Smythe
        Australia