Re: Forman/Foreman

  • June
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 13, 2007
      Hi Margie,
      How interesting, maybe we are looking for the same ancestors! My
      father's name was John Buchan Forman and was connected with Crimond. I
      am wondering was his middle name from Margaret Buchan's connection? It
      does sound like they were also my Father's ancestors. Are you
      connected to Provost Robert Forman? He was my Grandfather Alexander
      ('Al Berg') Forman's brother.

      > Hi,
      >
      > Sometime since I have posted although I am always lurking in the
      > background! Looking for info on the parents of John Forman born
      Crimond