Web Page Update

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 12, 1999
      Hi All,

      I've just updated the web page, links and researchers sections.

      If you submitted an entry to the researchers section, please check that
      your information is correct, especially your email address.

      If you sent me information and it is not included, I'm sorry. Please
      send it again, remember the only restriction is that the ancestor must
      have been born and/or married in Peterhead.

      If you wish to be included, then send me the information in a similar
      format as the web page.

      Some of you might know that the site has been mention in the Computer
      Section of the Family Tree Magazine. This has brought more people to
      the site and a few new subscribers to the list. A good reason to
      advertise your Peterhead interest.

      Happy hunting.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 1999
        Hi All,

        The Peterhead web page has just been updated, Death Index. Now have
        some extra years. The search index on top of page has also been
        updated.

        If you would like the full details of the death certificates please let
        me know the name, year of death and reference no.

        I'm currently transcribing the 1869 deaths for Peterhead, so the next
        update will contain this. I also hope to add more photos provided by
        Bill Buchan and the researchers section.

        Have you got any sections for improvements to the web page or mailing
        list? What would you like to see on the web page?