living kin in Peterhead

  • gillybeanwilson
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 10, 2007
      Thank you everyone for all the search suggestions and links.

      I guess my next step is to send a card introducing myself to the
      Chisholms of Peterhead. This is the scary bit because they may not be
      kin, and if they are, they may not appreciate being found.

      Wish me luck

      Gillian
    • Linda Adam
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 10, 2007
        During the several years since I began researching my families I have only
        received positive responses. I have sent many letters, made loads of long
        distance phone calls and e-mailed just about anyone that may have been a
        family connection. The best part is that I now am able to co-respond with
        several distant cousins who live in many parts of the world.

        Don't stop at anything to find a family member, other than stalking!

        Good luck!
        Linda Adam, a.k.a., the Sleuth