Re: [Peterhead] Time to re-register my surname interests.

  • Kenmalley4@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 16, 2007
      I have a splattering of the names you mentioned in the areas of your
      interest,here's the link to my tree have a look then get in touch at
      _kenmalley4@..._ (mailto:kenmalley4@...)

      _http://www1.tribalpages.com/tribe/browse?userid=brocher&x=8&y=8&rand=89867163
      _
      (http://www1.tribalpages.com/tribe/browse?userid=brocher&x=8&y=8&rand=89867163)

      regards Kenny

    • Jen
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 17, 2007
        Hi Katherine,

        Sorry, I don't have any information on James Milne ( 1799) but if anything crops up, I will let you know. have you looked for his death on Scotland's People? His death certificate would name his parents, providing he survived beyond 1855 of course.

        Regards

        Jen
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 17, 2007
          Thank you for the link.

          I can't see any of my lot leaping off the page immediately but I shall have a closer look as soon as I can and hope to find someone I recognise.

          Cheers,

          Jen