3, 1862 birth certs

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2007
      Hi people, how are you all today.
      3, 1862 birth certificates.
      The first one is related to me, Ann McKinnon Davidson.
      Good luck,
      Catherine

      B 124
      Ann McKinnon Davidson
      when and where born; May 6th 1862
      0hr 15 min A.M. 35/5 Broad Street, Peterhead
      sex; F
      father, John Davidson, Joiner
      mother, Joan Davidson ms Ogston
      married November 1850, Peterhead
      informant, John Davidson, father (present)
      registered, May 14th 1862 at Peterhead

      B125
      Elspet Ann Lawrence
      when and where born; May 3rd 1862
      6hr P.M.18/? Marischall Street, Peterhead
      sex; F
      father, John Gray Lawrence, Cooper
      mother, Margaret Lawrence ms Christie
      married March 28th 1856, Glasgow
      informant, ????????? X her mark, Tolbooth Wynd
      James Lyall, Registrar, witness
      registered, May 14th 1862 at Peterhead

      B126
      John Sim
      when and where born; April 2?th 1862
      7hr 15 min P.M. Cairntrodlie
      sex: M
      father, James Sim, Mason
      mother, Joan Sim ms McKenzie
      married June 29th 1855, Peterhead
      informant, ???? Sim, X her mark, grandmother
      James Lyall, Registrar, witness
      registered, May 15th 1862 at Peterhead