Re: [Peterhead] McConnachy

  • M La Rooij
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
      The FreeBDM now has Peterhead online. There is a large McCONNACHY family listed at the Bridge of Don, born Peterhead. Father John in the Coast Guard.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 5, 2007
        1851 census Old Machar
        address Coastguard Station,
        Bridge of Don, Old Machar

        John McConnachy, 44, Boatman Coastguard, born Argyllshire
        Mary McConnachy, 39, b Peterhead
        Helen McConnachy, 16, b Peterhead
        John McConnachy, 15, b Peterhead
        Robert McConnachy, 14, b Peterhead
        Alexander McConnachy, 11, b Peterhead
        Peter McConnachy, 9, b Peterhead
        Jane B. McConnachy, 7, b Peterhead
        Mary McConnachy, 5, b Peterhead
        James McConnachy, 1, b Old Machar

        1861 census
        8 Fish Street,
        St. Nicholas

        John McConnachie, 56, Costguard, b Saddle Argyll
        Mary McConnachie, 50, b Peterhead
        Ellen McConnachie, dau, 27, Milliner, b Peterhead
        Robert McConnachie, son, 23, General clerk
        Alexander McConnachie, son, 21, Ship carpenter, b Peterhead
        Peter McConnachie, son, 19, Sip carpenter, b Peterhead
        Jane McConnachie, dau, 16, Housekeeper, b Peterhead
        Mary McConnachie, dau, 14, b Peterhead
        James McConnachie, son, 11, b Old Machar
        Margaret McConnachie, dau, 8, b Old Machar
        Archibald McConnachie, son, 6, b Old Machar

        Catherine