The Family of Robertson MAT{T}HEW

  • chickcorbybred
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2006
      This is as far back as I can get with Scotlands People for my gt
      grandfathers family.

      Robertson Mathew dob1829c married Eliza Robertson 19 Oct 1854
      CHILDREN
      Alexander dob 9Dec1854 married Catherine Hill 14 Feb 1883
      William dob 25Oct1856 died young
      William Robertson dob26Apr1859 married Charlotte Hill 1881
      Robertson dob 15Aug1861 no records found after 1881 census
      Eliza Ann dob 9June1864 married Robert Thomson 28 Nov 1883
      James Cowe dob 7Jan1869 married Sarah Ann Park 6 Oct1892
      married Isabella Stephen 1904
      John Scroggie dob31 March 1872 married Catherine Ann Brown 15 Dec

      1892

      John Scroggie Mathew was my grandfather he moved to Grangemouth
      around 1900. Some of the family seem to have their surname spelt
      with 2 Ts, I think this was down to whoever was writing the
      certificate.

      Regards Chick Mathew