RE: [Peterhead] Re: Whyte

  • whyteres
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2006
      Hi Alison,

      My GF was Alexander Whyte born on 26th July 1880 in Hillside, Strichen

      GGF was Alexander Robertson Whyte born at Moss of Cardno, Fraserburgh on
      14/2/1862

      GGGF was Alexander Whyte born at Aberdour on 10/4/1842
      GGGM was Helenora Robertson born at Aberdour on 1/10/1841

      with my best wishes,

      Colin Whyte
      Mawson Lakes, South Australia. 5095