Re: [Peterhead] Re: Whyte

  • Alison Kennedy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2006
      Hi Colin,

      I'm afraid that I don't have any information on the family of James Whyte & Mary Fuillet. This branch of the family is a side shoot from the Annand connection and I haven't bothered too much by looking for family this far down.

      Out of curiosity do you know when and where your g-grandfather Alexander Whyte was born and who his mother was?

      Alison

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2006
        Hi Alison,

        My GF was Alexander Whyte born on 26th July 1880 in Hillside, Strichen

        GGF was Alexander Robertson Whyte born at Moss of Cardno, Fraserburgh on
        14/2/1862

        GGGF was Alexander Whyte born at Aberdour on 10/4/1842
        GGGM was Helenora Robertson born at Aberdour on 1/10/1841

        with my best wishes,

        Colin Whyte
        Mawson Lakes, South Australia. 5095

        I'm afraid that I don't have any information on the family of James Whyte
        & Mary Fuillet. This branch of the family is a side shoot from the Annand
        connection and I haven't bothered too much by looking for family this far
        down.

        Out of curiosity do you know when and where your g-grandfather Alexander
        Whyte was born and who his mother was?

        Alison

        Visit Your Group
        a.. Genealogy