Ward / Ives / Fuillet

  • jaystonward
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2006
      Two of the FUILLET daughters married in the London area:-
      Elizabeth Graham Fuillet married Leonard WARD in Mar-qr-1910
      Alexandrina Fuillet married Christopher Joseph IVES in Mar-qr-1912
      I have no idea how they came to meet their husbands, but despite the London weddings, I
      suspect one or other of the men came from or worked in Peterhead.
      Having done so well with the FUILLET history, may I ask this group for any help with this
      more challenging early 20th century research.

      Jace