James NICOL

  • mlarooij
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2006
      Hi Group,

      Can anyone help with a James NICOL who lived at 4 St Peter st.,
      Peterhead in 1912? He was a witness on a certificate of a Williamina
      ADAM as a son-in-law but I can't find any trace of a marriage.

      Cheers,
      Marion
    • mlarooij
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2007
        While people are discussing various NICOLs is there please anyone who
        can identify the James NICOL who lived at 4 St Peter st., Peterhead in
        1913? I don't know his age so cannot tell which of several he is who
        appear on various census but he must be at least 20 I would think as he
        was, or had been, married.

        TIA!