Re: 1851 census?

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 1999
      Hi Betty,

      Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes wrote:

      > Wade, once again thank you for your information sent recently. One point
      > for clarification--- you sent me 2 census reports for Bruce in Boddam,
      > are they BOTH for 1851?

      They were both from the 1851 census, but different pages.

      > Do you have a marriage date for Nicholson Bruce and Margaret Stephen.

      Not without having to look at the IGI first. Do you have access to
      this? If you do and find a date then I can check the Peterhead OPR.

      > Looks like he 1st married Mary then Margaret Stephen???

      Two different Nicholson and Nicolson Bruce, one married Margaret Stephen
      and the other married Mary Cordiner.