John Mitchell and Margaret Cordiner

  • evie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2006
      Hello All
      I'm new to the group. My interests are in Old Deer, however in
      surfing the net I came accross your group and a surname in my tree.
      Cordoner/Cordiner I have Margaret Cordiner married to John Mitchell
      of OLd Deer their son was an antiburhger minister in Clola (more
      surfing I found that peterhead parishoners attended this church until
      theirs was built.
      below is info I found via LDS, If anyone else is researching these
      folks please get in touch with me, Thanks
      Ev
      PS.. I will away from PC for a week or more.. not sure how long
      (surgery tomorrow on arm, but will reply to any messages

      JOHN MITCHELL and MARGARET CORDINER OLD DEER ABERDEEN SCOTLAND
      CHILDREN
      1. JOHN MITCHELL Birth: 05 JUL 1744
      Old Deer, Aberdeen, Scotland
      2. MARGARET MITCHELL Birth: 04 OCT 1745
      Old Deer, Aberdeen, Scotland
      3. WILLIAM MITCHELL Birth: 20 Dec 1747
      Anti-burgher Minister Old Deer, Aberdeenshire, Scotland

      Clola Church, Old Deer Death: 16 Apr 1832 Scotland
      Marriage: 18 Sep 1782 to
      Katherine MITCHELL Birth: 26 Jan 1757
      Old Deer, Aberdeenshire, Scotland
      4: ELIZABETH MITCHELL Birth: 16 APR 1750
      Christening: 17 APR 1750
      Old Deer, Aberdeen, Scotland
      5: ANNA MITCHELL Birth: 21 JAN 1752
      Old Deer, Aberdeen, Scotland
      6: SARAH MITCHELL Birth: 25 JAN 1756
      Christening: 25 JAN 1756
      Old Deer, Aberdeen, Scotland
      7: JEAN MITCHELL Birth: 19 JAN 1754
      Christening: 20 JAN 1754
      Old Deer, Aberdeen, Scotland
      8: ISABEL MITCHEL Birth 06 JAN 1758
      Old Deer, Aberdeen, Scotland
      9: BETTY MITCHEL Christening: 31 DEC 1758
      Old Deer, Aberdeen, Scotland