Immigration Ports into America

  • nz.scot
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2006
      Hi Folks,

      Several of my relatives have immigrated to the USA, and I have been
      able to trace those that have entered up to 1924, through the Ellis
      Island records. Unfortunately, others immigrated to both Chicago and
      Detroit between 1925 and 1935, and they are proving more ellusive.

      Is there someone out there that might be able to point me in the right
      direction to locate records covering these cities during the late
      1920's and the early 1930's?

      Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

      Cheers
      Ken