Milne

  • Shell Leo
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2006
      Isabella KELMAN

      Illegitimate son by George MILNE:

      1.2.1.1 John Alexander Kelman MILNE bpt St Fergus 25
      April 1846

      m Margaret HUTCHESON 1 May
      1870 Crimond

      John Alexander Kelman MILNE m Margaret MUTCHESON 1 May
      1870
      Crimond

      1.2.1.1.1 Robert HUTCHESON b 14 May 1868 Crimond
      [illegitimate son of
      Margaret HUTCHESON & unnamed father, known as Robert
      MILNE]

      1.2.1.1.2 John Kelman MILNE or HUTCHESON b 23 April
      1870 Crimond

      1.2.1.1.3 George Brown MILNE b 9 July 1873 Peterhead

      1.2.1.1.4 Alexandrina MILNE born c. 1877 Peterhead

      1.2.1.1.5 James MILNE born c. 1879 Inverurie

      1851 census: Keyhead, St Fergus

      John Kelman 60 b Crimond, farmer 4 ac & ag lab

      wife Mary Kelman 50 b Cruden

      daur Jean Kelman 13 b St Fergus

      son James Kelman 9 b St Fergus

      gson John A.K. Milne 5 b St Fergus

      visitor Isabella Leslie 15 b Old Pitsligo

      1881 census: 67 West High Street, Inverurie

      John A.K. Milne 35 shoemaker b Crimond

      wife Margaret Milne 35 b Crimond

      son Robert Milne 12 scholar b Crimond

      son John Milne 10 scholar b Crimond

      son George Milne 7 scholar b Peterhead

      daur Alexandrina Milne 3 b Peterhead

      son James Milne 1 b Inverurie

      hi is anyone researching this family ....and of coz
      any info is always appreciated thanks Michele

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • mlarooij
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 2006
        I don't know this couple but there is a marriage 20 MAY 1832 Durris,
        Kincardine, Scotland
        Marion

        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "bill_smith_ogg"
        <BILL_SMITH_OGG@...> wrote:

        > I have an Alexanda Milne dob 1806 married to Ann Greig dob 1810 no
        > date of the marrage 9 children plus ancestors if its any help
        contact
        > me
        > Bill

      • mlarooij
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
          Oops sorry, I mean Alexander MILNE & Ann GREIG!