Re: George Milne & Ann Greig

  • bill_smith_ogg
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 5, 2006
      I have an Alexanda Milne dob 1806 married to Ann Greig dob 1810 no
      date of the marrage 9 children plus ancestors if its any help contact
      me
      Bill
    • Shell Leo
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 2006
        Isabella KELMAN

        Illegitimate son by George MILNE:

        1.2.1.1 John Alexander Kelman MILNE bpt St Fergus 25
        April 1846

        m Margaret HUTCHESON 1 May
        1870 Crimond

        John Alexander Kelman MILNE m Margaret MUTCHESON 1 May
        1870
        Crimond

        1.2.1.1.1 Robert HUTCHESON b 14 May 1868 Crimond
        [illegitimate son of
        Margaret HUTCHESON & unnamed father, known as Robert
        MILNE]

        1.2.1.1.2 John Kelman MILNE or HUTCHESON b 23 April
        1870 Crimond

        1.2.1.1.3 George Brown MILNE b 9 July 1873 Peterhead

        1.2.1.1.4 Alexandrina MILNE born c. 1877 Peterhead

        1.2.1.1.5 James MILNE born c. 1879 Inverurie

        1851 census: Keyhead, St Fergus

        John Kelman 60 b Crimond, farmer 4 ac & ag lab

        wife Mary Kelman 50 b Cruden

        daur Jean Kelman 13 b St Fergus

        son James Kelman 9 b St Fergus

        gson John A.K. Milne 5 b St Fergus

        visitor Isabella Leslie 15 b Old Pitsligo

        1881 census: 67 West High Street, Inverurie

        John A.K. Milne 35 shoemaker b Crimond

        wife Margaret Milne 35 b Crimond

        son Robert Milne 12 scholar b Crimond

        son John Milne 10 scholar b Crimond

        son George Milne 7 scholar b Peterhead

        daur Alexandrina Milne 3 b Peterhead

        son James Milne 1 b Inverurie

        hi is anyone researching this family ....and of coz
        any info is always appreciated thanks Michele

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • mlarooij
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 5, 2006
          I don't know this couple but there is a marriage 20 MAY 1832 Durris,
          Kincardine, Scotland
          Marion

          --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "bill_smith_ogg"
          <BILL_SMITH_OGG@...> wrote:

          > I have an Alexanda Milne dob 1806 married to Ann Greig dob 1810 no
          > date of the marrage 9 children plus ancestors if its any help
          contact
          > me
          > Bill

        • mlarooij
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
            Oops sorry, I mean Alexander MILNE & Ann GREIG!