Re: [Peterhead] George Milne & Ann Greig

  • Betty Holmes
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2006
      Good Morning from another Canadian-I also have George MILNE & Ann GREIG in
      one of my family trees. My connection is through the DIVERALL
      family.
      Isabella Allan MILNE.-{father- John Milne--son of George Milne & Ann
      Greig--} marrief
      William Diverall in 1905 in Paddington London England. Moe information if
      your are interested. Betty.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 5, 2006
        I have an Alexanda Milne dob 1806 married to Ann Greig dob 1810 no
        date of the marrage 9 children plus ancestors if its any help contact
        me
        Bill
      • Shell Leo
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 5, 2006
          Isabella KELMAN

          Illegitimate son by George MILNE:

          1.2.1.1 John Alexander Kelman MILNE bpt St Fergus 25
          April 1846

          m Margaret HUTCHESON 1 May
          1870 Crimond

          John Alexander Kelman MILNE m Margaret MUTCHESON 1 May
          1870
          Crimond

          1.2.1.1.1 Robert HUTCHESON b 14 May 1868 Crimond
          [illegitimate son of
          Margaret HUTCHESON & unnamed father, known as Robert
          MILNE]

          1.2.1.1.2 John Kelman MILNE or HUTCHESON b 23 April
          1870 Crimond

          1.2.1.1.3 George Brown MILNE b 9 July 1873 Peterhead

          1.2.1.1.4 Alexandrina MILNE born c. 1877 Peterhead

          1.2.1.1.5 James MILNE born c. 1879 Inverurie

          1851 census: Keyhead, St Fergus

          John Kelman 60 b Crimond, farmer 4 ac & ag lab

          wife Mary Kelman 50 b Cruden

          daur Jean Kelman 13 b St Fergus

          son James Kelman 9 b St Fergus

          gson John A.K. Milne 5 b St Fergus

          visitor Isabella Leslie 15 b Old Pitsligo

          1881 census: 67 West High Street, Inverurie

          John A.K. Milne 35 shoemaker b Crimond

          wife Margaret Milne 35 b Crimond

          son Robert Milne 12 scholar b Crimond

          son John Milne 10 scholar b Crimond

          son George Milne 7 scholar b Peterhead

          daur Alexandrina Milne 3 b Peterhead

          son James Milne 1 b Inverurie

          hi is anyone researching this family ....and of coz
          any info is always appreciated thanks Michele

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • mlarooij
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 5, 2006
            I don't know this couple but there is a marriage 20 MAY 1832 Durris,
            Kincardine, Scotland
            Marion

            --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "bill_smith_ogg"
            <BILL_SMITH_OGG@...> wrote:

            > I have an Alexanda Milne dob 1806 married to Ann Greig dob 1810 no
            > date of the marrage 9 children plus ancestors if its any help
            contact
            > me
            > Bill

          • mlarooij
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
              Oops sorry, I mean Alexander MILNE & Ann GREIG!