Fw: [Peterhead] James CORDINER c1820 - 23 Sept 1898

  • Jen
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
      From: Jen
      To: Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 9:57 AM
      Subject: Re: [Peterhead] James CORDINER c1820 - 23 Sept 1898

      Hello,

      The IGI has a James Cordiner, son of Alexander. baptised 3rd July 1827 in Peterhead. Bearing in mind that children were not always baptised until some considerable time after their birth, could this be the one you are looking for?

      Regards,

      Jen
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2006
        Hi Jen,

        Thanks for the looking up the IGI for me. The James Cordiner you
        mentioned is married to a Mary Hay of Cruden. He is a cousin of my
        James.

        Cheers
        Ken