George Milne & Ann Greig

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hi Marion,

      I have a George Milne & Ann Greig who were married 28.01.1808, Phd. Is this
      the couple you are searching for?

      They had a dau., Ann Milne, bap. 17.07.1812 Phd. & died 01.01.1861 Phd. She
      married a 2C2R of mine, Wm. Abernethy, a Shipmaster. They had 7 Children.

      I would be happy to send you information on the 7 children if you wish.

      Cheers,
      Linda Adam
      Ontario, Canada

    • mlarooij
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2006
        Hi Linda,

        Yes, that is the couple. I would be happy to exchange information on
        their family. I am also trying to get back to George's parents, do
        you have any information?

        Cheers,
        Marion

        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Linda Adam" <taadam@...> wrote:

        > Hi Marion,
        >
        > I have a George Milne & Ann Greig who were married 28.01.1808,
        Phd. Is this
        > the couple you are searching for?
        >
        > They had a dau., Ann Milne, bap. 17.07.1812 Phd. & died
        01.01.1861 Phd. She
        > married a 2C2R of mine, Wm. Abernethy, a Shipmaster. They had 7
        Children.

        > I would be happy to send you information on the 7 children if you
        wish.

        > Cheers,
        > Linda Adam
        > Ontario, Canada

      • Betty Holmes
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2006
          Good Morning from another Canadian-I also have George MILNE & Ann GREIG in
          one of my family trees. My connection is through the DIVERALL
          family.
          Isabella Allan MILNE.-{father- John Milne--son of George Milne & Ann
          Greig--} marrief
          William Diverall in 1905 in Paddington London England. Moe information if
          your are interested. Betty.

          > I have a George Milne & Ann Greig who were married 28.01.1808, Phd. Is
          > this
          > the couple you are searching for?
          >
          > They had a dau., Ann Milne, bap. 17.07.1812 Phd. & died 01.01.1861 Phd.
          > She
          > married a 2C2R of mine, Wm. Abernethy, a Shipmaster. They had 7 Children.
          >
          > I would be happy to send you information on the 7 children if you wish.
          >
          > Cheers,
          > Linda Adam
          > Ontario, Canada

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • bill_smith_ogg
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 5, 2006
            I have an Alexanda Milne dob 1806 married to Ann Greig dob 1810 no
            date of the marrage 9 children plus ancestors if its any help contact
            me
            Bill
          • Shell Leo
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 5, 2006
              Isabella KELMAN

              Illegitimate son by George MILNE:

              1.2.1.1 John Alexander Kelman MILNE bpt St Fergus 25
              April 1846

              m Margaret HUTCHESON 1 May
              1870 Crimond

              John Alexander Kelman MILNE m Margaret MUTCHESON 1 May
              1870
              Crimond

              1.2.1.1.1 Robert HUTCHESON b 14 May 1868 Crimond
              [illegitimate son of
              Margaret HUTCHESON & unnamed father, known as Robert
              MILNE]

              1.2.1.1.2 John Kelman MILNE or HUTCHESON b 23 April
              1870 Crimond

              1.2.1.1.3 George Brown MILNE b 9 July 1873 Peterhead

              1.2.1.1.4 Alexandrina MILNE born c. 1877 Peterhead

              1.2.1.1.5 James MILNE born c. 1879 Inverurie

              1851 census: Keyhead, St Fergus

              John Kelman 60 b Crimond, farmer 4 ac & ag lab

              wife Mary Kelman 50 b Cruden

              daur Jean Kelman 13 b St Fergus

              son James Kelman 9 b St Fergus

              gson John A.K. Milne 5 b St Fergus

              visitor Isabella Leslie 15 b Old Pitsligo

              1881 census: 67 West High Street, Inverurie

              John A.K. Milne 35 shoemaker b Crimond

              wife Margaret Milne 35 b Crimond

              son Robert Milne 12 scholar b Crimond

              son John Milne 10 scholar b Crimond

              son George Milne 7 scholar b Peterhead

              daur Alexandrina Milne 3 b Peterhead

              son James Milne 1 b Inverurie

              hi is anyone researching this family ....and of coz
              any info is always appreciated thanks Michele

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • mlarooij
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 5, 2006
                I don't know this couple but there is a marriage 20 MAY 1832 Durris,
                Kincardine, Scotland
                Marion

                --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "bill_smith_ogg"
                <BILL_SMITH_OGG@...> wrote:

                > I have an Alexanda Milne dob 1806 married to Ann Greig dob 1810 no
                > date of the marrage 9 children plus ancestors if its any help
                contact
                > me
                > Bill

              • mlarooij
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 6, 2006
                  Oops sorry, I mean Alexander MILNE & Ann GREIG!