Re: LORRY/ LORRY/ LAWRIE/ LOWRIE

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 1999
      Hi Val,

      Val Lowrie wrote:

      > Elizabeth TORRY, b.1793, d. 1858, Ref No 16.2
      > Father: John GARDEN (wonder if this too is a variant of GORDON?)
      > Mother: WILSON.
      > Are you able to give me any more details of this entry.

      No.16, Elizabeth Torry widow of a Postmaster, 24/11/1858 8h 30m pm at
      Westerton, female, 65 years, parents: John Garden, farmer (deceased) and
      Janet Garden ms Wilson (deceased), cause: valvular disease of the
      heart, several years, buried Peterhead, informant: Rob? (hard to read),
      son-in-law, occupier, present.

      District 12, page 18, No.91, St.Peters Street.
      Patrick Torey, head, 87, King Edward
      Christian Torey, daughter, 51, Peterhead