lovie/watson

  • Shell Leo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2006
      I got the death cert from 1869 for Jane
      Lovie
      (daughter of John Lovie and (it looks like) Marg or
      May Lovie and she
      turns
      out to have married a William Watson. She was 88 when
      she died so this
      would give a birth year of 1781ish.

      some one passed this info on to me so i thought i
      would pass the info to the list in the hopes that it
      can be of some help to someone thanks
      (whitehills)

      http://mail.yahoo.com