lovie

  • Shell Leo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 26, 2006
      hi everyone since my last posting new info has come to
      light
      my jean/jane lovie who married john ritchie ...was
      born abt 1781 ...she was the dau of james lovie and
      janet watson...and she died in 1855
      thanks
      Michele

      would love to hear from anyone researching this family
      and any info is always appreciated ...
      Michele

      http://mail.yahoo.com