Kelman/Abernethy/Christie

  • Shell Leo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2006
      Mary Abernethy born abt 1802
      died 1887 Strichen Aberdeen
      dau of thomas Abernethy ( a shepherd)
      and isabella christie
      she married John Kelman

      MI Rattary Kirkyard: "In loving remembrance of my
      father JOHN KELMAN
      crofter
      Keyhead d. 4 Mar. 1872 aged 84; my mother MARY
      ABERNETHY d. 11 Mar.
      1887
      aged 86. Erected by JAMES A. KELMAN Solicitor,
      Glasgow"

      1851 census: Keyhead, St Fergus

      John Kelman 60 b Crimond, farmer 4 ac & ag lab

      wife Mary Kelman 50 b Cruden

      daur Jean Kelman 13 b St Fergus

      son James Kelman 9 b St Fergus

      gson John A.K. Milne 5 b St Fergus

      visitor Isabella Leslie 15 b Old Pitsligo

      hi im just wondering if anyone out there is
      researching these lines or if any one has any info to
      add thanks Michele

      http://mail.yahoo.com