lovie

  • Shell Leo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 24, 2006
      jean lovie b/b 1st april 1781 boyndie banff
      father john lovie mother margery lovie
      she married john ritchie

      her sister margaret was b/b 2 april 1773 at boyndie
      banffshire
      her sponsors were james and william lovie from
      whitehills

      hi kenny i tried to send u this via email but it
      bounced Michele

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Shell Leo
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 26, 2006
        hi everyone since my last posting new info has come to
        light
        my jean/jane lovie who married john ritchie ...was
        born abt 1781 ...she was the dau of james lovie and
        janet watson...and she died in 1855
        thanks
        Michele

        would love to hear from anyone researching this family
        and any info is always appreciated ...
        Michele

        http://mail.yahoo.com