Re: [Peterhead] Robertson from Peterhead/ Grange

  • S.Inkster
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 10, 2006
      I also have "Robertson" from Peterhead/ Grange.
      My gr-gr- grandmother: Janet Robertson and her sister Jean both married
      Mitchell's.

      Their parents were William Robertson and Margaret McHattie ( married June
      22,1798 Grange, Banff.

      Six children that I know of:
      Margaret: Mar 12,1799
      Jean: Aug 29,1801 m: 1826 Peterhead to James Mitchell
      Janet: Oct 6,1803 m: 1836 Peterhead to Thomas Mitchell
      James: May 19,1806
      Margaret: May 19,1806
      William: Jan 16,1812

      Love to hear from anyone who descends from this line.

      Sharon