Re: Peterhead Old Church

  • sanbowfie4
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 7, 2006
      It was a decent enough day for my visit and a successful one too. I
      found my gt grandmothers grave but not only that. Also interred was
      her in-laws, some of their children and two of my gt grandmothers
      children also. Nine in total !

      Alex

      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Alison Kennedy"
      <alison2kennedy@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > St Peter's Kirkyard is situated on the South Road (A982) - this is
      the main road into Peterhead from the south. You will easily find it
      as it sits on its own overlooking the bay and marina.

      > Unfortunately there isn't much left of St. Peter's Church but what
      is left is situated amongst the gravestones. Try to pick a nice sunny
      day for your visit as Peterhead in any other kind of weather is the
      coldest place in Scotland!